Saturday, December 26, 2015

My First Semester at USC: Video Edition

Guys, it is with overwhelming exhilaration that I inform you: I am still alive.

I am still alive, I still go to USC, I'm still a Cinema major, I'm still in the marching band (oh wait! You guys didn't know that??? More on that later...), I'm still 5'7'', I still have curly hair (and it's still not purple), and I still love my little blog that nobody in the world reads.

What has changed, then, you might ask? Why haven't I posted anything since June? Well, let's see. I go to USC, I'm a Cinema major, I'm in the marching band, and nobody in the world reads my little blog. Also, I'm 5'7''. I'm sure that affects my writing somehow.

Yet if we look at the context of my previous posts, these are all just excuses. And yet while I admit that my first semester at USC had been an extremely wild ride, that's just another reason for me to write about it. Or, in this case, talk.

That is right guys. So much has happened over the past five months that there is no way I could write individual posts on everything, like, ain't nobody got time for that. So instead I decided to film a couple of videos in which I talk about everything that has happened, and try to be a bit more consistent my second semester.

And for now, I'll just leave those here. Oh, and just a few notes of warning: a lot of these were filmed over different time periods, so that is a thing. Also, editing is super rough and the videos are supposed to be HD but for some reason the resolution really sucks? I don't know why...iMovie is weird and I'm too broke for anything else right now. And also, I'm super-boring in person, sorry about that.

ALSO: You might want to watch them on YouTube, because Blogger sucks and it doesn't like videos.

Love you all.

Video #1 - Traveling from Budapest to USC. And some awful color correction.


Video #2 - Band Camp and My First Month at USC, I believe. And me looking awful.




Video #3 - MARCHING BAAAND.



Video #4 - School Life at USC and Such.




Video #5 - Life in LA and Me Failing to Focus the Camera



That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment